Doctor Di Maggio
Doctor Di Maggio
Dr. Di Maggio is the most experienced specialist in Facial Features Remodeling Surgery & Facial Feminization Surgery in Latin America and one of the most important in the world. His experience and aesthetic sense allow you to combine cosmetic procedures with remodeling of the facial skeleton in a single surgical procedure. He received an Honorable Mention in the Argentine Congress of Plastic Surgery 2009 presentation “Facial Feminization Surgery. Complete Bone & Soft Tissue Facial Remodeling”.
Specialist in Aesthetic, Reconstructive & Plastic Surgery
- Specialist in Cranio-maxillo-facial Surgery
- Specialist in Head and Neck Surgery
- Specialist in General Surgery
- M. N.: 78898 . M. P.: 54295
- British Hospital of Buenos Aires – Plastic Surgery Division (2001-actual)
- Hospital de Clinicas , University of Buenos Aires. Department of Surgery (1990-2001)
- Assistant professor at Mount Sinai and Icahn School of Medicine, New York.
- University of Washington, Seattle. WA . USA . University Medical Center Harborview Medical Center Trauma – Children’s Hospital & Medical Center.
- Clinical Fellow Plastic & Craniofacial Surgery (1997-1998)
University of Washington. Seattle. WA . USA . Visiting Scientist Plastic Surgery Division . (1996-1997)
- British Hospital of Buenos Aires. Fellow Plastic and Maxillofacial Surgery Division. (1994-1996)
- Hospital de Clinicas Jose de San Martin of the University of Buenos Aires – Residence and Chief of General Surgery Residents . (1990-1994)
PERFORMANCE IN SCIENTIFIC SOCIETIES
- Argentina Medical Association. Titular Member. (AMA)
- Argentina Association of Surgery. Affiliated Member. (AAC)
- Medical Federation of the Province of Buenos Aires. Titular Member. (FEMEBA)
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons. Titular member. (ASPS)
- Plastic Surgery Society of Buenos Aires. Titular Member. (SCPBA)
- Argentina Society of Plastic Surgery. Titular Member. (SACPER)
- ISAPS. Titular Member.
- FILACP. Full Member.
AWARDS AND PRESENTATIONS
- Honorable Mention in the 39 Argentine Congress of Plastic Surgery at presentation “Full Facial Feminization : Remodeling Bone and Soft Tissue Facial ” (Mar del Plata, 2009)
- Award for the best work in the 38 free Argentine Congress of Plastic Surgery. “Functional and cosmetic reconstruction of post traumatic eyelid.” ( Buenos Aires, 2008)
- Annual Scholarship and Award – Bunge & Born Foundation for Internship in Plastic and Craniofacial Surgery at the University of Washington , Seattle (1997-1998).
- Annual Scholarship and Award from the Ministry of Education’s Office for Internship in Plastic and Craniofacial Surgery. University of Washington , Seattle ( 1997).
- Annual Scholarship and Award – Bunge & Born Foundation for Internship in Plastic and Craniofacial Surgery at the University of Washington , Seattle (1996-1997).
MDM Surgery Updates
Dr. Di Maggio will be in Madrid February 21st and 22nd. To schedule your consultation with one of the best surgeons in Facial Feminization and Facial Feature Remodeling Surgery write us to email@example.com
Enjoy the interview to Dr. Marcelo Di Maggio done by Dr. G. Capuya in the TV show Intelexis Mujer. Don’t miss it!
From April 26-28, 2018 Dr. Marcelo Di Maggio will attend a Live Surgery Training Course for Gender Affirmation Procedures in New York where he will be performing a didactic and live Facial Feminization Surgery for the participants. This exclusive course organized by Mount Sinai Medical Center in New York and the World Professional Association for …